- Hong Kong citizen living or working in Kwun Tong district
Kwun Tong district includes Ping Shek, Kowloon Bay, Ngau Tau Kok, Jordan Valley, Kwun Tong, Sau Mau Ping, Lam Tin, Yau Tong, Lei Yue Mun, etc.
For more details, please refer to
Registered members are entitled to the following complimentary benefits
- Annual Basic Health Risk Factors Assessment
- Registration for various health seminars and workshops*
- Welcoming gift (while stocks last)
- Access to diversify health information
*Based on personal health needs and recommendations by healthcare professionals.
- Is a holder of the Hong Kong Identity Card issued under the Registration of Persons Ordinance (Cap. 177, the Laws of Hong Kong) or the certificate of exemption , except those who obtained their Hong Kong Identity Cards by virtue of a previous permission to land or remain in Hong Kong granted to him and such permission has expired or ceased to be valid; or a child who is a Hong Kong resident and under 11 years of age;
- Agree to enrol in eHRSS; and
- Is living or working in Kwun Tong district.
Please bring the following documents for membership registration:
- Hong Kong Identity Card
- Address proof under register’s name (if applicable)
The applicant shall bring along the following medical waivers for verification, if applicable, including:
- Comprehensive Social Security Assistance
- Higher Old Age Living Allowance
- Residential Care Service Voucher