United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service is pleased to be awarded by The Food and Health Bureau to operate "District Health Centre Express (DHCX)" for Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
"DHCX" will provide prevention-focused primary healthcare services on different levels, including health promotion and education, health risk factor assessment and chronic disease management.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates who have mission to contribute in community healthcare to join our DHCX teams in Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
- To design, organize and conduct health talks, classes and activities for fall prevention, physical exercise and management of low back pain, osteoarthritis knee etc
- To provide health coaching
- Recognised degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Physiotherapists Board and with a validpracticing certificate
- At least 5 years of relevant post-qualification working experience
- Acupuncture and other post-graduate qualification will be anadvantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- 14 to 18 days’ annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with Job Ref. No. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence
and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)